Adding Nav

I was wondering if it was at all possible to add the factory NAV to a RX350 that doesn't have NAV.

Yes, Do you want one ? Let me know.

Is it labor intensive? Is it something I can install myself? How much is it?

I was wondering if it was at all possible to add the factory NAV to a RX350 that doesn't have NAV.

It is a fairly easy install if your handy with common tools. It takes about 2 hours for a neat install. Are you serious?

It is a fairly easy install if your handy with common tools. It takes about 2 hours for a neat install. Are you serious?

dcfish, I would also like to know how much it would cost, where to purchase the parts, and how to do it. Thanks!

dcfish, I would also like to know how much it would cost, where to purchase the parts, and how to do it. Thanks!

Can't pm you. What is your email ?

• 3 weeks later...
i bought my rx without nav, but having recently driven one with it am now rethinking. does anyone have any advice on this?

I have 07 OEM Factory navs if your interested. Plug and play just like it came from the factory. pm me or em me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't pm you. What is your email ?

DC - Please contact via email @ jzc23@hotmail.com.

I would like to obtain one for my 2007 Rx350.

• 8 months later...
dc... I would also be interested in a nav system. Would you please let me know how much you are selling for? I have a 2008 RX350. Will you be able to provide installation instructions as well?

HawaiiRX350, Yes, I have a factory OEM nav for your rx350. Yes, I have install instructions. For details PM me or post your email.

• 2 months later...
i bought my rx without nav, but having recently driven one with it am now rethinking. does anyone have any advice on this?

I have 07 OEM Factory navs if your interested. Plug and play just like it came from the factory. pm me or em me.

I am also interested in adding OEM NAV to my 2008 RX-350. How much do they cost and do you have them available?

Thanks B)

• 1 month later...
:whistles: May be interested as well. My wife's '06 RX does not have.

DCFish, I could not message you either, however, am definiely interested. My email is wilkiej@swbell.net.

Email sent :cheers:

I am interesting in adding Nav to my 09 RX 350...is this possible with the 09 as well? Here they basically force you to get a moonroof (something I really hate) plus close to 9 grand worth of junk in order to get the Nav...and it is built in Canada to top it off...barely managed to find a base model or one which was actually built in Japan. Also, how hard is it to get the wiring in for the backup camera and the GPS antenna?

• 1 month later...