New To Forum

25thannivz28

Hello all,

my name is Mike, proud owner of my new daily driver, a 1999 Lexus ES300. Also an owner of a 92 Camaro Z28, hence my screen name, but thats a different toy. I bought my Lexus back in March of 07 and have had absolutely no probems with it!! I have no pictures yet, but i'm sure i'll get one or two up sometime soon. I reside in good ol' Milwaukee, WI and I am glad to be a part of this chat forum. I will help anyone out that I can, as I am sure I may depend on others for some assistance at some point in the future.

Hello all,

my name is Mike, proud owner of my new daily driver, a 1999 Lexus ES300. Also an owner of a 92 Camaro Z28, hence my screen name, but thats a different toy. I bought my Lexus back in March of 07 and have had absolutely no probems with it!! I have no pictures yet, but i'm sure i'll get one or two up sometime soon. I reside in good ol' Milwaukee, WI and I am glad to be a part of this chat forum. I will help anyone out that I can, as I am sure I may depend on others for some assistance at some point in the future.

Welcome to the club :cheers: Where in West Allis ? That's my old stomping grounds.

Hello all,

Welcome to the club :cheers: Where in West Allis ? That's my old stomping grounds.

Hi, i'm off 104th & National. I just moved here (with my fiancee') at the new years & we just love this neighborhood!

Hello all,

Hi, i'm off 104th & National. I just moved here (with my fiancee') at the new years & we just love this neighborhood!

Do they still cruise Hwy. 100 ?

Hello all,

OH yah ppl still cruise here. They all hang out up at Culvers, near Sams club on HWY100 & Greenfield. They actually have W.A. PD Patrolling that parking lot because the younger crowd with their cars are getting all stupid, driftin in the parking lot, brake stands and causing trouble. And from my house, i can hear them all revving up and down HWY at night, its so annoying. :censored:

Hello all,

OH yah ppl still cruise here. They all hang out up at Culvers, near Sams club on HWY100 & Greenfield. They actually have W.A. PD Patrolling that parking lot because the younger crowd with their cars are getting all stupid, driftin in the parking lot, brake stands and causing trouble. And from my house, i can hear them all revving up and down HWY at night, its so annoying. :censored:

Things haven't changed.............Enjoy the forums :cheers:

post-45213-1181152841_thumb.jpg

post-45213-1181152819_thumb.jpg

Well, this is a pic of my black 94 ES300 w/185XXX miles on it. Ran GREAT! Just wanted somethin newer w/lower miles so i picked up my 99 with 110,xxx on it. I'll bring on the 99 pics soon! I'll surely miss the looks of the black one!