Speakers SC300

If anyone here has changed all the speakers in a SC300/400, I was wondering if you could list which speakers you used to replace the stocks. My subwoofer is blown and was thinking about replacing all the speakers. Anyone know the specs for them (diameter, mounting depth,etc)? Thanks.

• 4 years later...
If anyone here has changed all the speakers in a SC300/400, I was wondering if you could list which speakers you used to replace the stocks. My subwoofer is blown and was thinking about replacing all the speakers. Anyone know the specs for them (diameter, mounting depth,etc)? Thanks.

i have a 92 sc300 myh speakers arfe 4inch in the front and 6 1/2 rear i believe 8in free air sub you can use a 10in sub with little modifications

t0ked, The front & back are 4". I installed my back rear speakers with CDT Audio 2-way, reasonalby price and good quality. The 8" free-air sub is a hard find, not many out there. Here is a link of my process of replacing the rear speakers.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...amp;hl=speakers

1995 LEXUS SC400 2DR COUPE WITH 4.0L ENGINE AND STANDARD AUDIO SYSTEM

* Select New Vehicle

Car Deck Specifications

Car Deck Size - CORPORATE PANEL

Speaker Specifications

Front Speakers Size 4 Depth2.3

Rear Speakers Size 4 Depth 4

Subwoofer Size 8 Depth 4 Free-air