Question About The Mirrors

Okay so, I got the IS350 with the luxury package and everything, and I noticed that the mirrors do tilt down in reverse, and I also know that in the LS (well, at least my dad's LS460L) there is also an option to make them fold into the car... is the option available from inside the car itself, is it an additional option that needed to be added, or does it just not exist on the IS? Because I noticed that I can manually push them and make them hug the car, but couldn't do it from inside the car.

Other than that the car is awesome, I couldn't be any happier. :P

Okay so, I got the IS350 with the luxury package and everything, and I noticed that the mirrors do tilt down in reverse, and I also know that in the LS (well, at least my dad's LS460L) there is also an option to make them fold into the car... is the option available from inside the car itself, is it an additional option that needed to be added, or does it just not exist on the IS? Because I noticed that I can manually push them and make them hug the car, but couldn't do it from inside the car.

Other than that the car is awesome, I couldn't be any happier. :P

My IS250 with the full luxury pack including ML has the folding mirrors that also dip in reverse. The fold button is on the door panel, nearside front of the window switches.

The tilt mirrors only work if the adjusting switch is in the proper postion. I don't remember which way it is, but I think it has to be in the middle, "off" postion. At any rate you can try it with the switch in different postions and find out.

The tilt mirrors only work if the adjusting switch is in the proper postion. I don't remember which way it is, but I think it has to be in the middle, "off" postion. At any rate you can try it with the switch in different postions and find out.

No, it has to be in left or right mode. Positioning the switch in the middle renders it inoperative.