Where To Buy Parts

tjmc11

Does anyone know of any good dealer part sites to buy from? I have found one, but I am looking to find some others to comparison shop. I found a few in the past, but accidently erased my favorites menu and lost the site addresses. Please post any worth while parts sites. Thanks!

Does anyone know of any good dealer part sites to buy from? I have found one, but I am looking to find some others to comparison shop. I found a few in the past, but accidently erased my favorites menu and lost the site addresses. Please post any worth while parts sites. Thanks!

You might want to look at http://www.car-stuff.com/lexusparts.htm

Irontoad and newlexusparts.com are both Lexus dealers that discount parts online. I have used both in the past.

Irontoad and newlexusparts.com are both Lexus dealers that discount parts online. I have used both in the past.

www.autopartswarehouse.com Ask for lexus OEM parts.

Do you have a website or a phone number for the dealer you are referring to? I am looking for a 2001 LS 430...Lexus

Dual Mode phone. They ceased making them 2 years ago according to our dealer and my phone was stolen from my car.

My email is j916r@cableone.net

Can you help?

thanks

Jim

Thanks everyone for the sites. Keep'em coming because there are plenty of others out there. Try Lexuspartsonline.com as well.