Plantinum Factory Extended Warranty

Well first of all I wouldn't buy it now. You have until the vehicle hits the end of the 4 year 50k mileage warranty period to buy the warranty. I'd wait.

Well first of all I wouldn't buy it now. You have until the vehicle hits the end of the 4 year 50k mileage warranty period to buy the warranty. I'd wait.

Two factors prompted me to look:

1. No idea what the price will be after 4 years.

2. There a dealer in Greenwich,CT I found that sells for $1855 right now. Good deal to pass up compared to MSRP.

2. There a dealer in Greenwich,CT I found that sells for $1855 right now. Good deal to pass up compared to MSRP.

Can I get it from your dealer (Greenwich, CT) and take full benefit here in Austin, TX?

Can I get it from your dealer (Greenwich, CT) and take full benefit here in Austin, TX?

I talked to Lexus Corporate and they said yes. I also checked with my local dealer. He said yes as well. Just that he could not match that price.

I talked to Lexus Corporate and they said yes. I also checked with my local dealer. He said yes as well. Just that he could not match that price.

just to clarify. I am in TN, way away from CT.

It will be less, and I know a dealer that will sell it for far less than that.

When I bought mine it was $2300 at the dealer. I bought it when I had 45k miles, I paid $1550.