Just Got A Sc400 Want To Know What To Do

Like I said I just purchased a 1995 SC400 in great shape for $4000, I am a poor high school kid and though I just blew most of my savings, but I would still like to boost the performance. I was thinking about a supercharger or turbo. Can someone tell me the difference in performance on the sc400's, price, and the gain I can expect to achieve by installing one. Also are there any other relatively inexpensive mods any of you would recomend? Sorry for the noob question, but I searched and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

Like I said I just purchased a 1995 SC400 in great shape for $4000, I am a poor high school kid and though I just blew most of my savings, but I would still like to boost the performance. I was thinking about a supercharger or turbo. Can someone tell me the difference in performance on the sc400's, price, and the gain I can expect to achieve by installing one. Also are there any other relatively inexpensive mods any of you would recomend? Sorry for the noob question, but I searched and couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.

Look up JIBBBY'S posts. He is our current sc400 modder.

Welcome to the club :cheers: Make yourself @home..............