Rx300 Cd Changer Removal

Volcano29

anyone

I'll see if I have the instructions somewhere. Hold on. And yes your headunit will work after you disconnect the changer. Why do you want to remove the changer ?

every time I play a cdr disk, the sound quality is bad and I have tried the same cd on another car and it sounds good. Also recently the changer wont play the disk or take 5 min to get started, I cant switch tracks because it will no longer play the cd. Let me know if you can get the instructions. Thanks

every time I play a cdr disk, the sound quality is bad and I have tried the same cd on another car and it sounds good. Also recently the changer wont play the disk or take 5 min to get started, I cant switch tracks because it will no longer play the cd. Let me know if you can get the instructions. Thanks

Clean the laser with one of those cleaning cd's with the brushed on it. Run the cleaning cd a couple of times. Then post results.

Thank you so much, I went to best buy and bought a cd lense cleaner and cleaned it a couple of times. Afterwards I put in a cd and finally it worked perfectly like when I bought the car, clear and clean... I will be cleaning it every week from now on. Thank you so much dcfish for the advice.