Opening All Doors

Hi For some reason when I open my IS250 2007 driver door it doesn't open all doors. But when I open the passengers door it does open the driver door also. Is there a way to program , so when I open up my driver door it will open up all doors?

Of course... is part of the Lexus Personalized Settings...the very first one!

The personalized settings don't work with the key fob. I assume that's what Panoudimi is talking about, having the key on you, and unlocking the doors just with your hand. There is a thread in here about this somewhere....if you do a search, it might confirm what I'm saying, since I can't remember for sure now.

Got this from the ES forum. See if this works for you:

This was sent to me by my Lexus dealer. Worked like a champ!

The solution is very simple. With the car off, stand outside the car with all the doors closed. Hold your remote in your hand. First press and hold the lock button, and then press and hold the unlock button simultaneously together for about 15 seconds. You are going to hear a beep and then release. Now you will be able to unlock all the doors when you only reach for one door.

Hope this helps.

Got this from the ES forum. See if this works for you:

This was sent to me by my Lexus dealer. Worked like a champ!

The solution is very simple. With the car off, stand outside the car with all the doors closed. Hold your remote in your hand. First press and hold the lock button, and then press and hold the unlock button simultaneously together for about 15 seconds. You are going to hear a beep and then release. Now you will be able to unlock all the doors when you only reach for one door.

Hope this helps.

THANKS ...............