What Cell Phones Work With The Ls460?

I'm not a big cellphone user - my current phone is for "emergencies only" and is old and crufty (and cheap). I would like to upgrade my phone service to a more normal plan and get a Bluetooth phone that will work with the LS460 Nav system.

Sprint has a nice basic plan that suits my needs and the "free" LG LX150 phone has what I want and does not have what I don't want (camera, MP3, internet, etc). Nice simple phone with Bluetooth. The clerk checked for compatibility with the Lexus and discovered only the Motorola RAZR was "officially" compatible (the only one that Lexus bothered to test, I suppose).

Has anyone tried using the LG LX150 with the Nav system? What other phones have been used successfully with the L460?

[silver] Bullitt

I'm not a big cell phone user - my current phone is for "emergencies only" and is old and crufty (and cheap). I would like to upgrade my phone service to a more normal plan and get a Bluetooth phone that will work with the LS460 Nav system.

Sprint has a nice basic plan that suits my needs and the "free" LG LX150 phone has what I want and does not have what I don't want (camera, MP3, internet, etc). Nice simple phone with Bluetooth. The clerk checked for compatibility with the Lexus and discovered only the Motorola RAZR was "officially" compatible (the only one that Lexus bothered to test, I suppose).

Has anyone tried using the LG LX150 with the Nav system? What other phones have been used successfully with the L460?

[silver] Bullitt

I purchased an LG VX8600 when I purchased the LS460. I have Verizon service. The phone was easy to set up with the car and it was easy to transfer all of my cell numbers into the car's address book using the instructions on the Lexus site. I would highly recommend the phone. If you are interested in others, check out the Lexus site that will show you all compatible phone--AND FEATURES.

http://www.lexus.com/models/LS/accessories/bluetooth.html

I'm not a big cellphone user - my current phone is for "emergencies only" and is old and crufty (and cheap). I would like to upgrade my phone service to a more normal plan and get a Bluetooth phone that will work with the LS460 Nav system.

[silver] Bullitt

I can get you a great deal on a new compatable Sprint/Nextel phone from the list. Send an email to my registered email address and I will send you the info you need to get the discount. No new activation fee. $30 for first 500 minutes. $49.99 for 1250 minutes. Unlimited night & weekend. Unlimited mobile to mobile. Unlimited domestic roaming. Nationwide long distance.

John