New Is250 Awd Pics (black Saphire Pearl)

Just picked up my 2007 IS 250 awd earlier this week, and I love it! Here's some pics..

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

(Boston in the background)

DSC00104.jpg

lexus.jpg

nice, i got black saphire pearl too.. but in black interior.. i don't know if tan goes with dark exterior but looks good!

i would take off the herbchambers plate frames off...

def tint them windows...

all in due time :)

i have the sterling interior, looks pretty nice. i wanted the black/mettalic trim instead of the wood, but it was a long wait to special order it for some reason, so i just got it w/ the wood.

Nice. I bought a Tungsten exterior with black interior 250 AWD in Norwood 2 weeks ago. Do you mind telling the MSRP and what you paid? Also, how are you finding the ride on Mass roads with the 225/45R17's on? Did you take Herb Chambers tire/wheel warranty? I didn't and I'm wondering if I should have.

BTW, if you want tint done, go to Solarsolutions in Bedford. Sheldon has done 3 of my cars including my IS which was $180. I have pix of mine and he has some of other IS's he's done on his site. I have no interest other than being a satisfied customer wanting to spread the word.

http://www.solarsolutionstinting.com/

I live in Newton and getting my new IS250 AWD today in Norwood. It is Tungsten Pearl with black with HID and NAV. I am getting the clear shild done too. No other "warranites".

Ho much did you guys pay for it, mind me asking?

I traded my 04 S4 Audi about even so it is hard for me to say. MSRP was $39.2k. Car was in stock. I think I would have paid around $36k. I dealt with Ed. Very nice guy. Drives M5.

I would prefer AWD in New England vs IS350 with auto trany. Where in Boston you would explore 300hp???

I work for Toyota Motor sales down in the Boston Parts Center (Mansfield). Great lease program that includes insurance and maintenance, with no money down. The MSRP on mine was over 38 (HID/NAV, no full Luxury Package).

I really like the Black Sapphire Pearl paint. Good choice!

I bought my IS350 in December at IRA Danvers. MSRP was $44,400. Purchase price was $39,400. My IS has the Smokey Granite Mica w/ Sterling Leather interior. They did have a Black Sapphire w/ Black Leather interior (metallic accents). This was my preferred combination but the hood had several scratches on it. I couldn't see buying a car that only had 5 miles on the odometer and needed to be buffed.

While my car does have the 18" rims and summer tires, I used a 17" rim and snow tire this past winter and didn't have any problems getting around.

Regards,

NHMan