2007 Gs 350 Upgrading Foglight Bulbs, High Beam, Daylight Running Ligh

Does anyone know the Light Bulb Specs Part Number for:

Foglights: is it HB4 ?

High Beam: is it HB3 ?

Daylight running Light: anyone know the spec ?

Does anyone have this info? I wanna upgrade my bulbs.....to a slightly Brighter look....

Thanks,

Tai

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I was driving around the other day for the very same thing. Everywhere I went nobody had the HIDs or High Beams for the 350 fog lights. I called up the Lexus dealership and they want close to $600 bucks for the pair of high beams fog lights.

Does anyone have this info? I wanna upgrade my bulbs.....to a slightly Brighter look....

Thanks,

Tai

FOR those of you that want to UPGRADE your 2007 GS 350 High Beam, Foglight bulbs...this is what I have.

Foglight= HB4 / 9006 bulb

highbeam= HB3 / 9005 bulb

Daylight Running light= I'm still trying to figure this out

I switching to Piaa ....hopefully the Foglight will match the HID's a little better than factory.....

Anyone know the type of bulb for the Daylight Running Lights? ?

anyone??

Ty

Actually I was driving around the other day for the very same thing. Everywhere I went nobody had the HIDs or High Beams for the 350 fog lights. I called up the Lexus dealership and they want close to $600 bucks for the pair of high beams fog lights.

Thanks,

Tai

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

Tai

I'd suggest just uninstalling the daytime runners. Thats what I did and I just have high beams when I need them and just drive around with my HIDs

• 4 years later...

Thanks,

Tai

I'd suggest just uninstalling the daytime runners. Thats what I did and I just have high beams when I need them and just drive around with my HIDs

HOW do you uninstall the daytime runners???? please tell me iv been trying to get rid of them for the longest time

There's no "OEM" way, like pshing a switch or having the dealer reprogram the car to prevent the DRL's from coming on.

Only way i can think is by removing one of the bulbs (but that bulb won't come on during high beam mode) or by installing a simple on/off switch which you could wire into the car. Just find a wire going to any of the DRL bulbs and install a switch. If it's open, the DRL's won't turn. Then if you need the high beams, just close the switch and they'll work.