2004 Es330 Headlight

Anyone have any tips on changing the headlight in the 2004 es330?

Thanks.

are you talking the bulb or the entire housing assembly?

Just the low beam bulb. I bought it from autozone, but I can't figure out how to replace it. It feels

like there is a rubber ring around the bulb that I can barely grasp with my hand, but I can't seem to loosen

it any. I didn't want to break anything so I was cautious on applying too much force.

Maybe there are certain screws I failed to remove. I thought someone who had done it before could help

me out.

Thanks in advance.

does your 04 ES330 have HID bulbs? what bulb did you buy at Autozone?

I ask, because the HID set up has a large black backing to the bulb opening that twists off. It is very hard to grab and turn, but do-able if you can manage your hand behind it. The battery has to be moved to get at the bulb on the driver's side.

If they are not HID, then they would be H7 bulbs that are accessed by removing the black rubber boot and then undoing a spring clip.

steviej

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem woth the 2002 es 300. how do you remove the rubber boot. i do not have hid lights. Thanks

Anyone have any tips on changing the headlight in the 2004 es330?

Thanks.

are you talking the bulb or the entire housing assembly?

Just the low beam bulb. I bought it from autozone, but I can't figure out how to replace it. It feels

like there is a rubber ring around the bulb that I can barely grasp with my hand, but I can't seem to loosen

it any. I didn't want to break anything so I was cautious on applying too much force.

Maybe there are certain screws I failed to remove. I thought someone who had done it before could help

me out.

Thanks in advance.

• 7 months later...