Car Not Starting After Running Low On Gas

BlackLex

I never do this but After running my car really low on gas(the light came on) but was still above E.

I filled up with 92 oct. and I told my boy to put the gas cap back on.

Then I got in the car and it didn't want to start I tried a couple times and finally had

to give it a little gas before it started . I then drove home about 300 mi. the car drove

just fine just like usuall but when I stopped a couple of times it started very bad .

I got home and the next day I put in a can of sea foam and filled it up again.

sometimes it starts just fine and sometimes it doesn't(without giving it a little gas)

My question Is when I ran it low on gas did I heat up the fuel pump and is it going out?

my car has 160,000 mi. on it . Or did I get some crap from the bottom of gas tank in

the line or in the filter or in the checkvalve?

Also I noticed when I filled the gas the next day the boy had not tightened it very well

and it was kind of loose I wonder If that could have messed with the computer(not having

the right pressure in the tank)?

My car runs perfect after it starts . It just doesn't start like it allways did(perfectly)

well i dought it was the gas running low. i always drive my cars from full to E, but i always change my filter every 12 to 18 months. did you check for codes? loose gas cap I heard is not good.. but iwould check codes and reset computer.. good luck!