Is Lexus Rx350 For Woman?

Considering my fun driver is a 2007 Mazda Miata, I must not be too worried about appearances.

wow, you own a Miata and a RX, you must be really secure with your masculinity :) :) Do you carry one of those European man purse too ? Just Kidding, dont answer that, I dont want to know :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me gman dont you mean a mens carry-all

And imo the RX is a total chick car but its a damn good looking chick car and if driving an RX means im driving a chick car than i will certainly embrace it.

My last car was a 2005 Ford Mustang GT which i think is quite a bit more manly than the RX(though i see quite a few females driving it) and i am much happier in my RX.. even though it might looks strange when you see an RX passing by with death metal blasting through the speakers.

excuse me gman dont you mean a mens carry-all

And imo the RX is a total chick car but its a damn good looking chick car and if driving an RX means im driving a chick car than i will certainly embrace it.

My last car was a 2005 Ford Mustang GT which i think is quite a bit more manly than the RX(though i see quite a few females driving it) and i am much happier in my RX.. even though it might looks strange when you see an RX passing by with death metal blasting through the speakers.

My wife use to own a RX330 and I drive it sometimes, I have no problem with driving one but I dont particularly think its a very good looking car nor would I ever buy one for myself. This whole idea of a chick car and a man's car is kind of silly to me, I see females driving 4Runners and I see guys driving VW Beetles and I think nothing of it. It really depends on your needs and priorities.

• 1 month later...

My wife bought her 09 RX350 for herself and as our "traveling" vehicle, but I'm certainly not ashamed to drive it. I think it's probably the best quality vehicle we've owned to date. I like the way it looks too!

These are my rides...I'm a GM guy.

Avalancherightfront.jpg

MyZ06.jpg

This is her other ride...

Debs06GT.jpg