2007 Gx470 Bypass

Bobby M

Has anyone tried the new bypass Lockpick 3+ for a 2007 GX470 by Lockpick? Does it work as advertised?

http://coastaletech.com/LOCKPICK_MAIN.htm

:chairshot: As far as I know this is the only one that claims to work on a 2007 GX470. I did see one on Ebay but when I emailed "cappetta72" he said he wouldn't know for another month if it worked on a 2007. However he advertises that it does.

Car and driver used their products on a 2006 rxh with no problem, and for what they charge, i think you should get a decent product.... i hope.

Yes but it is my understanding the 2007 is different than 2005-6

Car and driver used their products on a 2006 rxh with no problem, and for what they charge, i think you should get a decent product.... i hope.

Yes but it is my understanding the 2007 is different than 2005-6

I have read on several other forum boards that this will not work on 6.1 (on the 07), that this really only works with the '04-'06 models!

• 1 month later...
Has anyone tried the new bypass Lockpick 3+ for a 2007 GX470 by Lockpick? Does it work as advertised?

http://coastaletech.com/LOCKPICK_MAIN.htm

:chairshot: As far as I know this is the only one that claims to work on a 2007 GX470. I did see one on Ebay but when I emailed "cappetta72" he said he wouldn't know for another month if it worked on a 2007. However he advertises that it does.

If you go to the Coastaltech website it says, "NOT FOR LEXUS VEHICLES WITH REAR SEAT DVD SYSTEM OR CD/DVD CHANGER" under the Ultimate Lockpick 3 and Ultimate Lockpick 3+ products. I spoke with a lady at Coastaltech and she told me the only product they have that will work with 2007 Gen 5 Nav and rear DVD is the Lockpick 3 Basic. :cries: