Weak Spark

Also a bad alternator, loose battery ground cable, faulty ignition coil... Spark plugs and wires I would check or change first...Then check the cap and rotors....Lastly the alternator, battery cables and ignition coils...

I have checked the external coil and it is good. I am putting new rotor and cap on and checking the pickup coil. I think my spark is weak because it is kinda yellow and not blue. If this is not correct let me know. I have tried just about everything else. There is 140000 on the car. Thanks

I checked the plugs and they looked like they were getting fuel on them. I pulled codes from the ecu and nothing came up. the car ran fine. All i did was have someone put in a new raditor. Then when I picked it up the car would not start. Dont know what they did. I checked the efi relay and it was good. I am going to check the open circuit relay next.

I checked the timing and the crankshaft and camshaft pulleys are real close. But the rotor does not point to the number 1 wire. It points to the # 2 wire. the camshaft pulleys are off very little. wiil this keep it from starting? It should a least fire a little bit Shouldnt it.

Your rite the back camshaft was of a 1/4 of a turn. Car now starts, but then it shuts off after a few seconds. With the airflow meter plugged in it just turns over but if I unplug it it will start then shut off. Not sure what would cause this. Can you help? thanks