Key For 2004 Rx330

Kamz

Hello,

My off lease RX330 has one key with remote and one valet key. I am trying to buy a spare key on ebay. There are some vendors selling remote keys - uncut and un programmed for around $70. Anybody here have any good experience with buying cheap keys off of ebay? Other options?

Thanks for your comments.

I got my GS300 keys from ebay, i have a 2002. I got one for $20 without any remote features and one for $75 that was OEM made by denso, both have the lexus logo and both work 100%. They both came with programming instructions that were fairly simple to follow. All i needed a locksmith for was to cut they keys, that cost me $25. This was the one time I wasn't disappointed by something i got on ebay.

I got my GS300 keys from ebay, i have a 2002. I got one for $20 without any remote features and one for $75 that was OEM made by denso, both have the lexus logo and both work 100%. They both came with programming instructions that were fairly simple to follow. All i needed a locksmith for was to cut they keys, that cost me $25. This was the one time I wasn't disappointed by something i got on ebay.

djspawn00-

I am a fellow New Yorker and was wondering where you were able to get the key cut for $25. I would like to make up another spare and if your place is not too far from me it would save me a bunch of research.

spritleman@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

S!

The GS300 supports on board programming for the immobolizer & remote. the RX330 does not support on board programming for the immobolizer, it must be programmed by the dealer or Locksmith

The GS300 supports on board programming for the immobolizer & remote. the RX330 does not support on board programming for the immobolizer, it must be programmed by the dealer or Locksmith

what about the is300.. does it support it... lol just got enough money for the dealership to make a new key and programming... but idk... this maybe a better option...

djspawn00-

I am a fellow New Yorker and was wondering where you were able to get the key cut for $25. I would like to make up another spare and if your place is not too far from me it would save me a bunch of research.

spritleman@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

S!

My price was a favor, i think it is usually $20 per key regular price. The place was on Northern Blvd in Flushing which is about a half hour from me but worth the trip and many LI locksmiths didn't even want to cut the keys for me, or wanted prices upwards of $50. It took me a while but i just found a business card I'll email you info. Programming is also available I believe.

Hello,

My off lease RX330 has one key with remote and one valet key. I am trying to buy a spare key on ebay. There are some vendors selling remote keys - uncut and un programmed for around $70. Anybody here have any good experience with buying cheap keys off of ebay? Other options?

Thanks for your comments.

I was pleased with M.R. Remotes @ Detailing Inc;1-888-797-2592;e-mail to marc2424@hotmail.com.they are

in Ottawa,Ontario;the costs to me are therefore Canadian.60.00 for the remote key for '04 Rx 330;locksmith to

cut=20.00;dealer to program transponder chip=23.00;with the remote also received instructions to program the remote itself.good Luck.

You sure about that?

There's a guy on eBay that was selling replacement key blades with the shell for $25 and would cut them for an extra $10. I bought several from him and had the program instructions from another key that I had bought off eBay. I programmed the remote and the transponder myself for four keys. You don't have to go to the dealer to get a key or have it programmed. I have also bought OEM keys on eBay that had the transponder and programming instructions included for about $75

rx330 beware, i bought a key off ebay and i took it to the lexus dealer and they refused to program it for me :cries: :cries: :cries: and they told me its against the law for they to program it (dont noe wut law) :o :o i think i have to pay $300 for the key

rx330 beware, i bought a key off ebay and i took it to the lexus dealer and they refused to program it for me :cries::cries::cries: and they told me its against the law for they to program it (dont noe wut law) :o :o i think i have to pay $300 for the key

You should tell your dealer its against the law for them to be such A##H@*#S! you can always just go to a locksmith if you can't program it yourself... as long as you haven't lossed your master key... if you have lost your master key... all i have to say is ouch.