New Member From Chicago

Olddogls400

Hi all. new here.

i just bought a 91 LS that i'm going to be fixing up and driving. I am anti-japanese car, but i got such a great deal on it and I decided to give it a try anyways. Live in Chicago and I work at a junkyard. My LS needs a bit of work including seats and a water pump/timing belt, the body is in mint condition. I am currently seeking out a new set of keys because some douche at work took them so if anyone knows where i can get them or what i can do please let me know. i'm also looking for a set of aftermarket or factory wheels to put on it.

here is a pic, the car is silver and it has a grey interior. as far as i can tell has every option incl the cell phone and nakamechi.

the car

Hi all. new here.

i just bought a 91 LS that i'm going to be fixing up and driving. I am anti-japanese car, but i got such a great deal on it and I decided to give it a try anyways. Live in Chicago and I work at a junkyard. My LS needs a bit of work including seats and a water pump/timing belt, the body is in mint condition. I am currently seeking out a new set of keys because some douche at work took them so if anyone knows where i can get them or what i can do please let me know. i'm also looking for a set of aftermarket or factory wheels to put on it.

here is a pic, the car is silver and it has a grey interior. as far as i can tell has every option incl the cell phone and nakamechi.

the car

Congrats :cheers: After a little maintenance you will never want to drive another car...

Wewlcome to the club............