>.< No Horn >.<

dickholy

Hi everyone, the horn on my 2001 IS300 which I have recently bought does not work. Is there anything I did not turn on, or it is just a bad horn. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Also, the one of the yellow fog light does not work. I am not really sure what kind of light bulb it is, but it looks round. I am really appreciate if anyone can help me. Thanks

You can check to see if the horn is connected. Mine is located behind the grill, in front of the radiator. It's usually pointed downward so it doesn't collect bugs and other sorts. Make sure it's plugged in. If so, then check your fuses. May want to consult owners manual for exact location on the fuse box, which is located by your left foot as you drive. I think it has a schematic. Actually, I think there is two of them (horns) since it is actually two tones.

Good luck!

Hi everyone, the horn on my 2001 IS300 which I have recently bought does not work. Is there anything I did not turn on, or it is just a bad horn. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Also, the one of the yellow fog light does not work. I am not really sure what kind of light bulb it is, but it looks round. I am really appreciate if anyone can help me. Thanks

Hey, does your alarm work?? My horn won't honk if I hit the steering wheel, but if I hold the panic button on the remote it works just fine for the alarm. Fuses all looked good to me, too. I believe it might be a bad connection in the steering column or something. Lemme know if you find anything out, cuz I am stumped.