Wanted......

dcfish

Sitting @ the comp looking out the window and there is 2+ feet of snow :cries: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: ..........Any volunteers for snow removal ???

The beers are on me... :cheers:

I don't thing God drinks. And I seriously doubt anyone can help but him. However, it's about 70 degrees down here, with the ever so slight hint of spring in the air. :ph34r:

I don't thing God drinks. And I seriously doubt anyone can help but him. However, it's about 70 degrees down here, with the ever so slight hint of spring in the air. :ph34r:

Just what I needed to hear :censored: Thanks for the weather update <_< We expect another 8"-14" with the snow ending tommorrow sometime :cries: :censored: :chairshot: :pirate:

HAHAHA!!! Don't mention it, just trying lend a helping hand, to my Yankee friend, for some odd reason has decided to make his home in the great white north! I've told you about the decision to move to N. Carolina back in 1995 haven't I? Was going to school at the Univ. of Kansas, in Lawrence. The state of Kansas has one freakn' hill in the entire state, and some genious decided to put the university on top of it. I'll never forget that day for as long as I live. February, walking up the eastern side of that hill to class, crest the hill, and a face full of sub-zero wind coming from the plains smacked me dead square between the eyes. I turned around, walked back down the hill to my apartment, called my parents to tell them I was done, and would pick up college somewhere else, in a warmer climate. I was sitting on Wrightsville Beach, NC by August of that same year, never returned.... Spent the next three years making movies and TV shows at the film studio "Dawson's Creek, Matlock, etc...", went back to school in 1999 at UNC-Wilmington, graduated in spring of 01' with finance degree, and the rest is history. I have never set foot in Lawrence Kansas since the day I left, and now since we have Roy Williams back home here in Chapel Hill, I never will set foot in Lawrence again.

HAHAHA!!! Don't mention it, just trying lend a helping hand, to my Yankee friend, for some odd reason has decided to make his home in the great white north! I've told you about the decision to move to N. Carolina back in 1995 haven't I? Was going to school at the Univ. of Kansas, in Lawrence. The state of Kansas has one freakn' hill in the entire state, and some genious decided to put the university on top of it. I'll never forget that day for as long as I live. February, walking up the eastern side of that hill to class, crest the hill, and a face full of sub-zero wind coming from the plains smacked me dead square between the eyes. I turned around, walked back down the hill to my apartment, called my parents to tell them I was done, and would pick up college somewhere else, in a warmer climate. I was sitting on Wrightsville Beach, NC by August of that same year, never returned.... Spent the next three years making movies and TV shows at the film studio "Dawson's Creek, Matlock, etc...", went back to school in 1999 at UNC-Wilmington, graduated in spring of 01' with finance degree, and the rest is history. I have never set foot in Lawrence Kansas since the day I left, and now since we have Roy Williams back home here in Chapel Hill, I never will set foot in Lawrence again.

Arizona, Here I come :cheers: ............Lake Havasu City B) to be exact.......

Arizona, Here I come :cheers: ............Lake Havasu City B) to be exact.......

Update: Done removing the snow, Want to thank nc211 for all his help and weather info :cheers: Check the pic's. Anyone want to grill out ?

post-1634-1172857701_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1172857773_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1172857827_thumb.jpg

It is, in fact, a lovely warm day in Arizona. But you can dig me back, dcfish, when we break 100 degrees for several months this summer.

Tom

HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT'S A TON OF SNOW!!!!!

Dude, DC, time to relocate man, seriously! If not for the change in temp, for the fact that we would be shut down for WEEKS if we had that much snow.....AKA...free vacation at home! Heck, we'd be shut down for days if we even had a 15% chance of getting 1/8th of that amount of snow!

Gryphon's got a point....why do i think this thread will reappear in a few months, with DC firing back at us? Hahaha....

HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT'S A TON OF SNOW!!!!!

Dude, DC, time to relocate man, seriously! If not for the change in temp, for the fact that we would be shut down for WEEKS if we had that much snow.....AKA...free vacation at home! Heck, we'd be shut down for days if we even had a 15% chance of getting 1/8th of that amount of snow!

Gryphon's got a point....why do i think this thread will reappear in a few months, with DC firing back at us? Hahaha....

Nc, You think that's enough snow ? We just got 2" more on top of it all :cries: :chairshot: ............. I'm moving , This is bull$hit. The dog doesn't even want to go outside..WTF?

• 5 months later...

"Gryphon's got a point....why do i think this thread will reappear in a few months, with DC firing back at us? Hahaha...."

We are now entering into another week of triple digit heat and humidity to match.... Wouldn't mind jumping into a big ole' pile of snow these days.... Hey DC, got any left over from a few months ago? I guess what goes around, comes around.....

Sincerely,

BURN'N'UP NC211 :wacko:

"Gryphon's got a point....why do i think this thread will reappear in a few months, with DC firing back at us? Hahaha...."

We are now entering into another week of triple digit heat and humidity to match.... Wouldn't mind jumping into a big ole' pile of snow these days.... Hey DC, got any left over from a few months ago? I guess what goes around, comes around.....

Sincerely,

The snow finally melted yesterday. If you need some in the future I'll ship it for free, You can have it :censored:

Sincerely,

The snow finally melted yesterday. If you need some in the future I'll ship it for free, You can have it :censored:

Hahaha.... I'm suprised you didn't find Jimmy Hoffa under all that snow this winter!

• 2 years later...