Electrical Problem And Flashing Srs Light

I have an electrical problem with my right rear electrical circuit. The power door lock works but the speaker and window wont work. I disconnected the wires at the door and checked for voltage there and im getting voltage at three wires with the key in the on position. I cant seem to get any voltage past that. I used a spare battery and bench tested the window motor and it works. It goes both up and down. Would anyone have a wiring diagram of the right rear window?

I’ve got another problem now. I had to remove the seatbelt because I dropped something down there and re installed it. Accidently when putting it back in it hit against the floor. Then i reconnected it and the airbag light wont stop flashing. Its one of those seatbelts with the gas filled chamber. Could banging it lightly cause any damage to it? I disconnected the battery for a minute and plugged it back in and the light still flashes. If i needed a new seat belt about how much do they cost? Any help either two questions? Im really running out of patience with this car so could someone help me!!

You need to clear the code from disconnecting it with the battery still connected.

I know there is a procedure to do it by grounding a wire on the terminal harness on and off somewhere on the site.

Thanks SKperformance that was the problem. I disconnected the battery and waited a few minutes before I took the harness off but then forgot to do it when reattaching the harness. Thankfully that was the problem. It took a few tries but finally i cleared the codes. In case anyone else on the forum needs the site here it is:: http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/lighting/airbaglight.html.

Anyone have any ideas about the rear electrical problem?

Thanks

John