Autodim Mirrors (lux Pkg)

Hey guys,

Question, for those of you with the Lux Pkg that has the auto dimming side mirrors, do u notice they do not work properly when its cold? Under 40 degrees or so? Cause mine have definitely stopped working in the cold weather. They seemed liked they worked fine last time we had 45 degree weather, but maybe coincidence. and yes, my rear view is dimming fine, so I am assuming the dim signal is coming thru.

Any ideas? Temperature cutoff on this feature?

Hey guys,

Question, for those of you with the Lux Pkg that has the auto dimming side mirrors, do u notice they do not work properly when its cold? Under 40 degrees or so? Cause mine have definitely stopped working in the cold weather. They seemed liked they worked fine last time we had 45 degree weather, but maybe coincidence. and yes, my rear view is dimming fine, so I am assuming the dim signal is coming thru.

Any ideas? Temperature cutoff on this feature?

I haven't noticed whether it works when cold, or not. My windows have 35% tint, so it's not really that important to me if the outside ones work or not. Sorry, that's not much help.

An afterthought - try turning on the defroster, which will heat the mirrors, to see if that makes them work.