Lexus Service Report

deadmilenko

I am looking at buying a LX 470 but I want to get the service report from LEXUS first to see what work has been done at the dealer. So I called the local Dealer here in Lincoln, NE (Lexus of Lincoln). They told me that the report that they would run would only show it the vehicle had been serviced there. Is there any truth to this? If not who should I call to get this VIN ran?

I printed the ad for a LX I was considering buying (local dealer also had one CPO) and they downloaded the service records for both. One was out of state. They can also tell you what dealership it was bought at. If they're not willing to do this, I wouldn't buy anything from them. While most are quite good, some Lexus dealerships suck, salesman is too lazy to do anything unless you might buy, etc. If they want your future business, they'll download them. The records are for the US and Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

They should have no problem getting you the history. You can shoot me a message w/ the # and I can tell you atleast if some exists.

I purchased mine from a non-lexus dealer and because it was going to be sight unseen, with the exception of photos, I called Lexus CS and they told me the selling dealer. The selling dealership provided me with the service history even though they were not the servicing dealership. Every Lexus person I spoke with was very helpful.

Hope you get the information you are looking for.