New C Class (w204) Revealed

Rx330driver

saw several instances of people shopping the M35 who purchased the ES350 instead. These are people not really looking for a sports sedan, but who are looking for a midsized luxury sedan.
I follow, but in my mind, it would be like comparing a DTS to a Mustang (obviously I'm exaggerating, but I'm just making a point.). But, I guess you have to bend the rules because their are no true competitors for the ES. The only thing I'd feel comfortable comparing the ES to is the Avalon, but the Avalon isn't as classy.

I can't remember any off the top of my head, and I don't care enough to search and find them. LOL I'd say this forum is about in the middle as far as coming down on other brands is concerned....I know their are worse ones other there though.

Trust me, I don't let a senseless bashing thread go by me unanswered.

One word.... Monarch....

Hahaha... :lol::lol:

I follow, but in my mind, it would be like comparing a DTS to a Mustang (obviously I'm exaggerating, but I'm just making a point.). But, I guess you have to bend the rules because their are no true competitors for the ES. The only thing I'd feel comfortable comparing the ES to is the Avalon, but the Avalon isn't as classy.

I don't disagree with you, although the C class is RWD as well, so is the G35. I don't think comparing the ES to the E class is any more of a stretch than comparing the ES to the G35. I've looked at the 5, E, M35, and ES350 to replace mine.

The ES appeals to people who would want the LS, only who can't or don't want to spend $70k.