Weak brakes (for its weight)

crappy cupholder

poor rear visibility

poor pickup

poor handiling

Also that poor turning radius

Its reaching 50k and i think i should get rid of it before problems start

either way i choose i will still have my 06 LX470 and my 06 accord exl

Also guys can you tell me if the x5 will have the twin turbo like the 335i in the 3.0i

I actually had a rx330 loaner and the turning circle was better but still not good and the cupholders were better but did not hold water bottles properly. I can not believe my 06 accord has better cupholders

I have not driven the new mdx but going to. I do not really like the front end of it thats why im thinking of going for the x5

Also im ruling out the rx because redesign is in 2009 and the 2008 is comming in feb.07

Which ever i choose it will not be as solid as my lx470

yea

I used to have a sequoia before i bought the lx470

and the cupholders were very good

I would think the luxury company would have better cupholders

Looks like i will be getting the X5 but om still wondering if the twin turbo will be added to the 3.0i like the 335i

:)

the reason i do not want a rx350 is because of the redesign in 09 and the 08 comming in feb-mar 2007

i do not want an outdated car I already have to buy a lx570 whenever it comes out.

Still hesitant on the bmw because i am still wondering if it will get the twin turbo

The new Lexus vehicles have pretty good cupholders...

not the IS, the second cupholder is in the armrest, and to actually have a drink there (im yet to have one there anyway so its not a problem for me) u have to push the armrest back and tilt it up. not the best layout.

the new X5 is out, go ask your dealer about the twin turbos or research it online. however im pretty sure it doesnt, the 3.0 probably doesnt though.

The new Lexus vehicles have pretty good cupholders...

not the IS, the second cupholder is in the armrest, and to actually have a drink there (im yet to have one there anyway so its not a problem for me) u have to push the armrest back and tilt it up. not the best layout.

the new X5 is out, go ask your dealer about the twin turbos or research it online. however im pretty sure it doesnt, the 3.0 probably doesnt though.

The 3.0i is the only one that has the twin turbo like the bmw 335i (same engine as the X5 3.0i)

The 4.8i Will probably stay the same because there is no twin turbo for the V8

I already reaserched online and seems nobody knows

;)

i guess in japan they do not have a biggie size drink at wendys

isnt biggie the same as mcdonalds old supersize?

i guess if the drink holder can fit a drink that big the seat should have a built in water bottle to urinate in :lol:

The 3.0i is the only one that has the twin turbo like the bmw 335i (same engine as the X5 3.0i)

The 4.8i Will probably stay the same because there is no twin turbo for the V8

I already reaserched online and seems nobody knows

is the X5 3.0 the same engine as the X3 3.0si? because i thought the X3 3.0si only had a 3.0 liter engine rather than the engine in the 335.

check a site like www.bimmerfest.com to get info on the twin turbos on the 4.8 though.