Vitek's Bad Service

unilateral_disgust

I dont know how many other people have ordered spark plug wires from vitek preformance but im having a world of trouble getting my wires from them and its already been charged to the credit card. I ordered my wires back in october its now going on to january and if you try and contact them they alwasy give you the same bull*BLEEP* reply that is they moved their company and dont know where any thing is WTF!!! What kind of crap is this. Has anyone else had these problems?

Like Gunnut says, cancel the order, get your money back. Then go to the Lexus dealer (maybe Toyota can get them too) and get a stock wire set. They are the best, fit perfectly, work well, last a long time. I have tried the "aftermarket super duper low resistance fireball flame thrower NASA approved" crap wires in the past, and sent them all back. Stick with OEM.

i too ordered some vitek wires. the servce sucks royally. exact same issues. no reply form the emails, and it took a long, long, long time (cant remember how long). But after long last they came... and to my surprise... more issues the damn things didn't fit correctly, too long, so i had to modify my spark plug cover on the side without the air intake. but they do seem to work correctly. if you want a refund act quickly as the wires are prob in the mail. personally i'd use the OEM's also.