Gs With 120k For 10k+

Looking at a nice 98 GS300 with 120k. The car looks and runs really well. The timing belt has to be replaced and the last tuneup was 40k miles ago. The car has had regular oil changes. Looks like the car was first leased down south for 40k then the next 80 (mostly highway) by one owner.

During my test I played with all buttons and functions. I got on the engine and used the brakes hard. Steering and suspension was tight. The alignment was right on. The interior was mint. Overall this car felt better then the other two that I test drove.

Anything else I should look at. Also the cost is about 10k. Does anyone have any feedback?

Thats sounds about right, $10k is a good price for it only having 120k...many people get scared when they see a car with 100k plus miles...but as many Lexus owners know if you take care of it, 300k is do-able on these cars..

By the way I am going to sell my 98 GS 300 for about $9-10k and I guarantee you won't find anything wrong with my car...I got everything done from Timing Belt/Water Pump, Tires, Brakes, Tune-up, battery, starter, ball joints, both control arms within the last 15k miles. Im in Ohio and car is garaged and has 130k miles... I can email you pic's if you like.

That is a good price with the work completed.

Man we bought the one we looked at yesterday. After owning a LS for 2 years I have to say a newer GS is really great. The pickup and overall ride is great! My wife is very happy and I thank you all for guiding me to the GS.

My only complaint is not as much room as the LS. Of course this is obvious, but I like the extra room to take off shoes and relax on the long trips.

I will post pictures when I get them! Both Lexus's together. Amazingly they both have 115k.

That is a good price with the work completed.

Man we bought the one we looked at yesterday. After owning a LS for 2 years I have to say a newer GS is really great. The pickup and overall ride is great! My wife is very happy and I thank you all for guiding me to the GS.

My only complaint is not as much room as the LS. Of course this is obvious, but I like the extra room to take off shoes and relax on the long trips.

I will post pictures when I get them! Both Lexus's together. Amazingly they both have 115k.

Congrats on the "NEW" GS :cheers: