New V6 Nav Dvd

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone found the "hack" for the v6 DVD (like the one in v5 on the Volume screen) which allows you to override the system so you can enter destinations while the car is in motion?

The hidden menu has been eliminated.

you make a copy from your own original v5 and v6 dvd for your own use. using dual layer burner copy v5 firmware at beginning then v6 map data . so overide will still be there but with 2006 data. i do not have any such copies for sale. it is against toyota coyright to sell copies. this is only recomended for your own use from original dvd map discs that came with the vehicle or purchased from a toyota dealer. also it is not recomended the driver use this modification while vehicle moving. only the passenger can use it safely. i hope there were enough warings in this post.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone found the "hack" for the v6 DVD (like the one in v5 on the Volume screen) which allows you to override the system so you can enter destinations while the car is in motion?

you make a copy from your own original v5 and v6 dvd for your own use. using dual layer burner copy v5 firmware at beginning then v6 map data . so overide will still be there but with 2006 data. i do not have any such copies for sale. it is against toyota coyright to sell copies. this is only recomended for your own use from original dvd map discs that came with the vehicle or purchased from a toyota dealer. also it is not recomended the driver use this modification while vehicle moving. only the passenger can use it safely. i hope there were enough warings in this post.

Ive tried to backup my dvd but i cannot get my 03 es to read the disk. I used a memorex dvd+r dl disk...what dvd media are u using. I'd like to know b4 i make another 5 dollar coaster. Thanks!

Ive tried to backup my dvd but i cannot get my 03 es to read the disk. I used a memorex dvd+r dl disk...what dvd media are u using. I'd like to know b4 i make another 5 dollar coaster. Thanks!

most successful copies were made on verbatim dl media/ 2.4 x. lots of coasters on memorex. also the setting has to be book type not setting the for movie copies.

most successful copies were made on verbatim dl media/ 2.4 x. lots of coasters on memorex. also the setting has to be book type not setting the for movie copies.

thanks! gonna head to fry's to pick up some more coasters...i mean dvds

thanks! gonna head to fry's to pick up some more coasters...i mean dvds

hrmph! made another coaster. Guess another question would be what burning software are u using? im using nero.