Coilovers

So I know this debate has occured in these forums previously, but what coilovers should I get?

I like the Teins (probably FLEX or CS) because you can get the EDFC unit that controls the settings from inside the car, but at the same time, the HKS Hipermax Damper II look like they are a worthy oponent, and with 30 damper adjustments, they're bound to feel nice at some point. I have a friend that has JIC coilovers on his eclipse and swears by them, but maybe I don't want my GS4 to feel like a porsche.

Either way looks like I'm having to drop between $1400-$1800

Any thoughts on the matter, anyone running the HKS coilovers.

If you are looking for a comfy ride, then you should consider the Tein CS or Flex. Or, if you want HKS, HKS just launched the Hipermax LS Plus, which is basically a comfy tuned Hipermax II, with adjustment for stiffness. The normal LS does not have this.

If you do not care about this feature, you can also consider Apexi WS. I have them and they give a very good ride and can be lowered a lot. I only paid about USD1000, including installation.

By the way what rim sizes do you have? The rim size will have a big influence on your ride.

On my way to pick up 20's right now. I haven't heard anything bad about the Tien CS, and since they are on the cheaper side of that scale, AND I can get the EDFC for another $300 to put the total cost at what the HKS go for, why not have a sweet control unit from the inside of the car? Coilovers are great, but when it comes down to it, do you really want to bust out the adjustment wrench everytime you want to adjust your ride, or simply press a button and watch the control unit do it for you?

So I guess my answer is I'll be getting the Tien CS with EDFC, after I get my 20's today.

Thanks for the advice.