Aftermarket Parts

davy

• 4 months later...

I take it, you want to switch to HID or just replace the bulbs.

For the headlight bulb on the 90-94 should be the same, H4.

For the HID conversion, there is a problem. You will most likely loose your high-beam, but the low-beam is really bright. The company below says they've made a dualbeam H4 Kit, but my installer is telling me that the wires are not the same as a Honda Civics'. SPW replied back with the answer, there is a modulator or Switch that adjust power into the ballaster. I never followed up with that, but I know my are capable.

http://www.spwusa.com/manu.asp?dept=11&manu=105

See if this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, i'm planning to switch to HID in a month or two, i have an 1996 LS 400 does any1 know how switch and install, as i notice there are like 3 bulbs in my headlight plus a fog light, so i'm kinda lost what to do. please advice, and also does any1 know any good manufacturers of those kits?

btw last couple of pics in the gallery are mine:)

For what kind of bulbs you have, check your owners manual. One of them is the high beam and the other is the low beam. Definitely change the low beam. You might want to change your parking lights to something of a light blue or violet. This way it would look similar. As for the products you can buy, I would recommend the site in the post. SPWUSA. So far I'm using their product on the 94 LS and in the process of getting 9006 for my SC.