Blue Day Time Running Lights

Alright guys...just picked up a 98' GS 300 and started doing the dumb thing of just buying crap for my car. Picked up these day time running lights for the rig and guess what, if I would have taken 3.2 seconds to pay attention I don't have dtrl SO, I have these lights and they did not come out with dtrl until 2000'. If you are in WA (Seattle area) and want these...I have no use for them, let me know! Below is a link that you can take a look and find out if it is worth your time...they were only $15 but someone may as well have them.

PS. I am trying to give them away...not sell them.

http://www.lextasy.com/storeb/agora.cgi?ca...n&ppinc=search2

Wow...guess I just had to wait for the weekend to show up...

Giga_bit-if you want to try and get together sometime soon let me know...e-mail me @ ejdeberry@hotmail.com and let me know contact info ect...

Sternern-because I was shooting for Seattle @ first let me see if giga_bit gets in touch with me...if not I will hit you up and throw a couple of stamps on and they will be on their way to you...otherwise if you are willing to pay I would refer you to the lextasy web site...$15 & free shipping.

-bEn- -Sorry my internet was down this weekend...I am a lil' late...