Ls460

• 2 weeks later...

I probably should not be reading such articles. I like to think I can resist.

The 460 is just awesome. a big improvement over the ultra-conservative look of the 400 & 430 models. IF MB or BMW had the reliability, I would consider them but since they cost more and are much less dependable, what is to consider if you are in that market?

Although I could easily afford $1200 a month to lease one, I wouldn't since it would really upset my wife. Not to mention that if I was to do such a thing I KNOW she would take it anyway since she did that with the 400. A LS460 is not in my picture for a few years.

Although I could easily afford $1200 a month to lease one, I wouldn't since it would really upset my wife. Not to mention that if I was to do such a thing I KNOW she would take it anyway since she did that with the 400.

LOL!

You know what else is interesting, I just was perusing the Lexus Financial Services site and they have 1 Pay leases now. I don't know how that would work as far as writing the lease payments off as a business expense but supposedly theres savings when the entire lease cost is concerned.

Simply from a cashflow point of view I'd much rather a 1 pay lease, go in, put the trade towards it, probably would only cost me $12k or so out of pocket.

Yikes...