94 Es

i didnt mean it like that, it's just everyone around is here joking bout that cuz i have a lexus, and well....duh, lexus are nICE.

parents said hell no to the white and gold lexus and also to the truck i saw.............appointment for my present car is at 1, and everyone is anxious to know the answer...i just hope it's something simple and cheap, just so i feel like we got something good outta this car.

sk, i will be 20 in september.

the old car...

and update, the issue with the acceleration fumbles in the morning is either due to the throttle switch or the achuator (spelling)..basically the last part is like $700+..my parents said that if the next part is over $100 at all we arent fixing it.

this is how i feel and what i want to do: :chairshot:

this is what i wish i felt : :cheers:

i cant take anymore..and we arent even getting another car...im stuck.

:wacko: yeah my buick drove me bonkers before i got my es

that thing would randomly stall out on me .. and id me like

:blink: wtf :blink:

i eventually got it fixed.....and it ended up being the torque converter... not a hard fix

but still .... not great to be stopped in the middle of hard core traffic

i just need to learn how to drive stick, and then i could drive the eclipse or the jeep. my parents were yelling about the car last night, saying they should never have bought a luxury car. i was just like, IT'S USED...IT'S NOT THE TYPE OF CAR, IT ISN'T HIS FAULT and i went on about how they didn't research it or have it checked out or anything..etcetc..

the first car i ever drove was a 81 benz which is a POS. unless this car ends up with more SERIOUS issues, im gonna keep him til he dies on me. i don't disown a car just cuz it has some issues..

im gonna spend the $700+ next year depending on the condition of the car....

let's just hope it is the switch and that it's cheap.

this is just tearing me up inside. too damn stressful.

that's a WHOLE nother topic right there :D

if my camry WAS human, im sure id love her just as much ;)

and Eze too, im gonna miss that car.... dunno when i'll see him again *sniff* we'll find out this week exactly what's wrong with him (hopefully, if the dealership can't figure it out im gonna break something....)

what cars do they use as loaners anyways???? how old are they usually?