Noob ?'s

Born_2_Slow

I've been lurking in the forums trying to gather some info, i'm buying a 95 sc300 in january and have dough saved up for the project. i have some basic questions that i hope you can help me with. my goal is 500whp on 93 octane with the boost logic stage 2 kit and a few other goodie ive procured. my first question is, since ill be turboing the stock na engine, how involved is it to convert the intake plenum to a supra piece, i don't like the configuration of the sc's intake switching back over to the exhaust side and taking up space and being heated by exhaust/turbo heat. my second question would be, how different is the head on the sc 2jz from the gte head? will gte cams fit the ge? and are the sc cams capable of keeping up with boost or are they usually replaced.

thanks for any info you have, i plan on posting alot once i get the car and start building.

i dont think the gte plenum is able to fit. they do sell a gte style plenum for the ge engine but i dont know who sells it, i have only seen it on pictures.

thanks for the answer, anyone else? and i was also wondering what kind of limited slip the sc came with if it does come with one.