25gb Free Space

93LSOwner

Hey guys, AMD is offering 25GB of free online storage so you can upload files, documents, audio, images, videos and more.

Takes about a second to get an account. I use to use Yahoo email to back up all of my documents for school, this should make it easier.

http://amd.streamload.com/Brands/AMD/home/home.aspx

AMD LIVE! Media Vault handles all of your online backup needs. Never worry about your files again.

AMD LIVE! Media Vault gives you online file storage so you can upload, store, and backup videos, photos, music, files, and work-related documents. Get safe, secure, and private online backup for all your files.

Upload videos, photos, music, and more to your private AMD LIVE! Media Vault account. After you upload files, they are easy-to-access, organized, and automatically backed up.

is their a limit to the amount of size one file can be?

Good question. I don't think there is one because you can upload videos!

If there is a limit, it probably is very high.

It's true that'll they'll give you 25GB of storage, but they limit your downloads to only 1GB per month. Also, the send file size is up to 25MB, and the host file size is any size. With this kind of limitation, you can't really download anything but the smallest videos. :cries: