Bought A House!

nc211

Geezz fella's, been busy on this one this weekend?? Hahahaa.. Well, since I started the thread, I feel it's my responsiblity to clean it up a little. I am extremely humbled, flattered and thankful for all the kind and supportive comments you guys have made here regarding me! :cheers: I would love to have a LOC house warming party...but...you will all have to sign a waiver, and let my valet guy "two toes Tommy" park your cars. I can assure you, that none of my bad parts will be swapped out for your good parts while I'm getting you all drunk as skunks. Especially that sweet navigation set up Blake has in his car! ;) ...cough cough...I would have no use for it in my car...cough cough... :ph34r:

Buford: I feel that I owe you an appology my friend, for my initial response to your posting. I notice that you are new around here, and you probably have not had enough time or interaction with some of us to be able to "detect" our tone, especially my smart-!Removed! way, for which I am quite known for. I want you to know, that I completely understand where you were coming from, and I respect it. I also thank you for correcting my mistake. I must admit, I will never make that mistake again, for I have learned a lesson here. Which, is what makes the world a happier place, by learning lessons along the way. I know you were not saying I was a racist, and I appologize if my response came off that way to you. Being southern, puts me in an interesting position sometimes with people who are not from the south. I have met too many people who have instantly branded me as a racist, simply because of the way I say "you all...aka...ya'll". So, sometimes I get a little wound up when I even think I detect someone is implying that about me. Because that is one area in my life that I will always defend against. Call me stupid, call me whatever, but never call me a racist. So, I appologize if my reaction was a bit too strong. I was just being a smartass. Buford, if there is one thing that I can assure you of, is that I'll make fun of myself way before I'll make fun of anyone else. So please don't ever feel that you can't poke some fun at the ole' NC. ;)

By the way....good one on the Alaskan !Removed! Stamp Collector Society! I was actully going to create a new screen name of "Alaskan !Removed! Stamp Collector Society President", log in and post "You messing with us Lesbians?" Hahahaha... But, probably not a good idea.

So, back to topic...

Who's coming to the party? I wonder if Gregg in Jaxville, FL could make it in his new LS460? Sure would make for a good Christmas at my house!

PS: I wonder if hookers get confused this time of year?? You know, with all the ho' ho' ho' ing going on? Hmmmm..makes you ponder...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's True Buford !!!....NC aka Rob aka "The Hamma" is the nicest smart-!Removed! in the Club...lol :cheers:

Ralph, you ole' dog! You trying to ask me to the prom? :blushing:

How's Jaws on Paws doing these days?

You kind of fell off on the "this don't work" with that new 430 you got. I'm planning on stepping up to the 430 in the next 12 months. I'm thinking next Christmas might be the time. But given my track record of the past 12 months there ain't no telling what NC's world will be like by that time.

Being southern, puts me in an interesting position sometimes with people who are not from the south.

No problem! :cheers:

I feel your pain regarding the thoughts on Southern heritage. I grew up in Virginia, and left in 1988 to serve in the Army. I've been trying to move back home ever since. :P Fortunately, the part of Illinois I now live in is indiscernible from the South. Plus, they let me out every now and then. In fact, I'm visiting family near Roanoke right now.