Am I Getting A Good Deal?

'06 IS 350 w/premium pack, 18'' wheels for $37,300. I am suppose to take delivery tomorrow. Tried Dallas but was a few hundred $$ more, yet that was with Nav. Dealer here already went all the way to Louisiana and kept reminding me that it's costing him $700, which he did not pass on to me.

'06 IS 350 w/premium pack, 18'' wheels for $37,300. I am suppose to take delivery tomorrow. Tried Dallas but was a few hundred $$ more, yet that was with Nav. Dealer here already went all the way to Louisiana and kept reminding me that it's costing him $700, which he did not pass on to me.

Price sounds ok if you are getting exactly the car the way you want it.

Price sounds ok if you are getting exactly the car the way you want it.

OK w/me, an '07 would be $2000-2500 more and not much diff, also wait a few months. Do not use NAV much and do not like Bluetooh option. The only thing I wpould change are the wheels. I like the ones with several spokes, looks more distinctive.

Nav for a few hundred more? Nav should be about 2500 more, shouldn't it? Sounds like he's passing the 700 on to you, but not calling it 'shipping' or whatever. What's the sticker on the car? i.e. 37,300 is how much off the sticker?

Nav for a few hundred more? Nav should be about 2500 more, shouldn't it? Sounds like he's passing the 700 on to you, but not calling it 'shipping' or whatever. What's the sticker on the car? i.e. 37,300 is how much off the sticker?

$1,500 off sticker. Let me clarify, the Dallas dealer wanted only 500-600 bucks more with one that had nav. just to get me down there, yet he realy never comitted on an end price. I just didn't want to drive all that way and get hooked for several $100 more.

$1000 off sticker. Let me clarify, the Dallas dealer wanted only 500-600 bucks more with one that had nav. just to get me down there, yet he realy never comitted on an end price. I just didn't want to drive all that way and get hooked for several $100 more.

I bought my IS350 at Sewell in Ft. Worth in April, and they offered me 1800 off sticker to get me to come up. I live about 100 miles south. Of course, it was a bigger sticker - like 42,8xx I think, with the Lux pkg, etc. But, it seems like Lexus has been advertisiing some end of year type event lately, so I would have thought you'd get better than 1000 off of a 2006. Maybe not.

i wouldnt call it a bad deal, except i would definitely say you should be able to get more off especially if your car is not equipped with gps. on the other hand if you are getting g-spyder or isp wheels for that price then i would say its a better deal. just my opinion.

:cheers:

$1000 off sticker. Let me clarify, the Dallas dealer wanted only 500-600 bucks more with one that had nav. just to get me down there, yet he realy never comitted on an end price. I just didn't want to drive all that way and get hooked for several $100 more.

I bought my IS350 at Sewell in Ft. Worth in April, and they offered me 1800 off sticker to get me to come up. I live about 100 miles south. Of course, it was a bigger sticker - like 42,8xx I think, with the Lux pkg, etc. But, it seems like Lexus has been advertisiing some end of year type event lately, so I would have thought you'd get better than 1000 off of a 2006. Maybe not.

Re-did math, it is about $1,500 off MSRP.