Is 350 Vs. Es 350

This might possibly be a stupid question. However, I thought I'd ask:

Does the IS350 and the ES350 have the same engine??? I'm driving a loaner right now, the ES350, and am finding the get-up-and-go quite impressive. I love the look of the IS better, and if it's the same engine, hell ya, I'm gettin' the IS350!!!!!!

As a matter of fact the IS350 has a more powerful engine and is RWD. Its much quicker than the ES350.

Okay. That's it. I'm gettin' me an IS350........just as soon as that darned rearview mirror comes in and I get my car back.

The dealership has had my car since Thursday. Dontchya think the mirror would've been in by now?????? oy.

Okay. That's it. I'm gettin' me an IS350........just as soon as that darned rearview mirror comes in and I get my car back.

That means that someone will pick up a slightly used IS250 with a mirror that doesn't wobble, and you'll have a beautiful IS350 in the shop for a week and a half getting the mirror fixed. ;) :D :lol:

As a matter of fact the IS350 has a more powerful engine and is RWD. Its much quicker than the ES350.

The dealership has had my car since Thursday. Dontchya think the mirror would've been in by now?????? oy.

Go ahead and trade and let the dealer worry about the mirror.

Go ahead and trade and let the dealer worry about the mirror.

I'm picking it up on my way home today from work......