Installing Aftermarket Cd Player And ....

I have a 94 GS300 and I am hooking up an aftermarket cd player in it. I've tapped into the factory harness to get power and hooked up the antenna. My only problem now is I can't find any wires that'll hookup my factory speakers to my cd player. I've tried to tap into everything. I found a factory amp in the trunk that the same wires ran through. The same plugs that ran through the factory pioneer head unit run through the amp. If you look there will be 2 plugs with many wires in them. One white and one blue. The blue, when plugged in, carried sound to the factory head unit when I had it plugged in, but I tried to tap into every wire that the blue plug had and still nothing. Anybody know what to do??

the easiest solution is take back the aftermarket cd player and install a factory cd changer. i suggest a pioneer made factory es300 cd changer for a 92 to 96 es300. it is much better cd changer than the factory gs300 12 disc made by fujitsu. if you dont have a cd button radio thats no problem just swap out the headunit with one with a cd button. i am just an expert on factory systems not aftermarket so maybe soeone else can help you. i know that no one makes a wiring adapter for the 15 pin radio plug so you have to tap the wires after the amp which is 14 feet away from the radio so difficult to do.

well here is another suggestion just for the sake of having options. try pricing out just what it would cost to have a four channel amplifier put in to run the stock speakers. i did that for a while before upgrading the speakers it worked great and then you will have enough power down the road to upgrade from the stock speakers. you never know it might be cheaper!

to bama lexi. you do have an amp in the trunk from the factory. in your case you may be able to simply get a changer from the junk yard or off e-bay. your radio and wiring harness sound like they're already set up for a changer. gs3 had a little different situation in the fact that it sounded like he didnt have a radio with changer controls plus he had already installed an aftermarket cd player.

I did install the aftermarket cd player, but I need to wire the factory speakers to my cd player. As a temporary solution I have a 6.5 running to my cd player :) I found out that the factory speaker wiring for the LF and LR speakers runs under that little plastic door thing(L shaped door step). It has like 3 or 4 plastic rivets and will pop off. The same thing is on the right side also. The ones on the right control the RF and RR speakers. I could just wire tap these and run them to my cd player, but I don't know which ones are for the speaker or I could remove the door panels and take out the existing wires and run new lines to my cd player. Anybody have an easier solution or know which wires are the speakers?

Thanks.