Grandma's Secret Spot Remover.

Has anyone used "Grandma's Secret Spot Remover"???

My mother got some because my dad said he read something about it being a miricle worker on fabrics.

Well, today she was going to help me clean my mats and clean up a stain from an old coffee spill (on the main carpet) with Woolite, etc...

But she said she wanted to try this new stuff, and since my front mats are crap...why not.

Damn...I swear this is no commercial...but I can't believe what this stuff did. Like those "Oxy" infomercials. Right before our eyes.

This stuffs non toxic...so I guess nothing in it will eat my carpets up or choke me with toxic fumes.

But I have never tried anything that has worked this well.

Anyone else use it...and have problems down the road???

-Bill

I've never even heard of it, where can we get it?

Well, she bought it at a craft supply joint called "Pat Catan's" outside of Pittsburgh, PA (Aliquippa).

But I have been googling away and I see that Jo-Ann Fabrics has it and there are some sites that sell quilting (etc) supplies that have it.

She paid $5 for it, but Jo-Ann's sells it for $3.99. Its's 2 Fluid Oz.

We (ok, my mother...) just sprayed the area w/ water, put a few drops on the carpet, and scrubbed it with an old wash cloth (or "worsh-rag" as we say in western PA). She made sure to keep using a clean part of the cloth because the dirt collected on the rag pretty quickly.

The website for the company is www.grandmassoap.com , they sell them in lots of 6 for $27+

I only wish I would have thought to take "before" pictures so I could post them here with "after" pictures!

-Bill