Great To Be Here At Last!

I just purchased my first Lexus. A Silver/Black IS350 oh my gosh!!!!! :wacko: This thing hauls !Removed! and I don't have to worry about getting 6mpg like with an old muscle car. I love the nav system and I'm still trying to figure everything out with it.

Look forward to chatting with you all. I've already been able to purchase a protective screen cover for the nav system by browsing the forums, and I'm looking for a car cover now. This is a GREAT site, it makes my lexus owning experience even better, which I never thought could happen after driving the car...

All this thing needs now is a set of wings and afterburners and I'd be following the blue angles around. B)

Talk with you all soon,

Brett

Thanks guys!! I'll definitely be keeping the shiny side up. It is very tempting though, because every Beemer in town wants to race me when I get near them. Just earlier today I had an M3 following me around and taunting me at every stop. It was every hard to resist the temptation. I sprinted with him only once to the next stop light.....Totally smoked him. I'm not sure if he was easing off or not, but he sure seemed like he was trying his best.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

Later.