Best Place To Get Deal And Quality?

Where is the best place online or store to get front struts and strut mounts, and motor mounts for a good price?! Any ideas is appreciated?

rockauto.com for most parts

partsamerica.com

i bought my tokico from morepowerracing.com

is KYB top of the line?? what about the cheap monroe? what kind of strut mounts should i order???

KYB is stock, tokico is stiff, monore is like a caddy = boat

I didnot order strut mounts for my new struts, my car is a 92 and it is still fine. however, you much change the strut bumper and bellow. what year es300 do you have?

Ya, rockauto pretty well kills alot of chain stores. Even with shipping. & Sometimes you can find coupons for them in online searches. :) KYB-GR2's are stock. Aftermaret KYB-GR2's are even better. Tokico blue's are love/hate & years ago there was a question of themb lowing out on really stiff springs. (IDK what happened with that. I guess they fixed them?)

Monroe sensatrack "level 2's" (They come in 1-2-3, no idea what they call them) Are "comperable" to a stock ES/Camry's KYB-GR2. That's the OEM replacement on Caddies.

In other words... They're likely crap for dampening.

Just ebay some KYB-gr2's.

its a 97 es300 , My right front end is making noises when i go over bumps and turn, how do i know ifits my struts and strut mounts? The mechanic who looked at , didnt even test drive it, but said it was my struts!?

stand in front of the struts, use both of your hands press it down real fast and real hard, if it sinks in real fast and doesn't bounce right back, yup, it's the struts

its a 97 es300 , My right front end is making noises when i go over bumps and turn, how do i know ifits my struts and strut mounts? The mechanic who looked at , didnt even test drive it, but said it was my struts!?

stand in front of the struts, use both of your hands press it down real fast and real hard, if it sinks in real fast and doesn't bounce right back, yup, it's the struts

Even if it doesnt make no noise when i do that? does that indicate its bad? only when i go over bumps, i hear noises, or when i turn sharp rights or lefts, i need help and dont want to come out of 95 bucks for a real diagnostic at the dealership!!

is that the only test to make sure its the struts!? Thanks in advance