Buying 1996 Ls400

k weezy

I'm buying a 1996 Lexus LS400 today for $8700... it has 103k miles its in excellent condition.. i test drove it and the brakes sounded kinda bad so the dealer put new brakes and rotors on.. Interior is in excellent condition, looks brand new..Its has cd-changer and trac control. CarFax report came back clean.. its a 2 owner, 1st owner had it 3 yrs, 2nd owner had it 7yrs. Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail value is $12,465 Do you guys think thats a good deal?

I got it and.......... I think I'm in love... I found every single service paper from westside lexus in houston before I signed anything and it had the previous owners info on it and I took a chance and called him.. he was very nice and cool he told me he treated his car like a rolls royce and had the oil changed every 2 thousand miles and had it services every 5 thousand.. he said he chipped the paint on the passenger side door right before that but its not that bad, he was gonna keep it but he traded it in for a brand new LS430... I think I got a very good deal and I'm happy with my new purchase.

Nice looking car! Give her a bath, a little wax, and you'll be in good company for many years to come! Here is a link to Blake918's car, and mine. We have identical 95 LS400's, just like yours. Mine has 117k miles, Blake's has 280k...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=27799

Nice looking car! Give her a bath, a little wax, and you'll be in good company for many years to come! Here is a link to Blake918's car, and mine. We have identical 95 LS400's, just like yours. Mine has 117k miles, Blake's has 280k...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=27799

where can I get the silver emblems for my car??? i hate gold and i really want to change them to silver all around

• 2 weeks later...