Has anyone tried using those Touch up pens ? or would the Lexus touch up paint work better

I used the pen with my IS300. For me it was easier than the little brush, but took several coats to cover.

those touch up pens are terrible.... for one there not a perfect match so if your someone like me you will forever be looking at the touch up going dam that looks like crap

another thing is that those pens obviously dont provide decent protection... get enough of your touch up jobs add a lil heat and water for it to bubble out slightly or peel (which ever comes first) and before you know it you have yourself a nice rust problem..

moron that owned my car before me used this garbage and i cant wait to resurface and respray my car.. tho now im going to have to apply rust converter to it and the whole nine...

Like anything else, the touchup pens vary depending on what company makes them. I use touchup paint from PaintScratch.com and find it teriffic, same with the pens I previously used from Autovisuals. Paint lasts, matches perfect, no issues.