Fp60 And Lc20

godfather18

Alright guys another topic for us Lexus owners to argue about LOL. OK I heard that FP60 can improve engine smoothness and greater acceleration. I've never used this additive and want some input from you guys about the product, should I use it or should I not?

I have posted o FP60 and LC20 a few times on this forum. But that being stated, I have used both items since last Dec/Jan.

Fp60 – for me increased MPG on my car over 1.0+ MPG and the wife’s is almost 1.0 MPG. This is using my records for the last 4 years on both cars. I know FP60 stopped the pinging on my wife’s car without upping to the next octane on fuel. Both cars are smoother at idle and accel. I started using both since reading on BITOG and emailing Terry (owner of Dyson Analysis). I thought most of these outcomes with 100% BS until I tried some. Even use it in my gsxr now; go rid of the stupid lag in accel.

Not everyone gets more MPG when using it for some odd reason. But there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee with it. Do not like it, send it back for a full refund.

I would tell anyone to at least get FP60. Now for Lc20, I could go on but you asked about Fp only :)

• 2 weeks later...

idk. I like how anylisis comes out on alot of oils with LC20. You run across a few oils that don't like it tho. FP60... I'm skeptical about as a gas tank addative. It'll increase the octane, and I have no doubt it'll wick moisture like most addatives that are oil based will. I just fail to see how it actually cleans anything internal to the engine at the recommended 1008:1 ratio it's mixed with. (2oz per 10 gallons)

idk. I like how anylisis comes out on alot of oils with LC20. You run across a few oils that don't like it tho. FP60... I'm skeptical about as a gas tank addative. It'll increase the octane, and I have no doubt it'll wick moisture like most addatives that are oil based will. I just fail to see how it actually cleans anything internal to the engine at the recommended 1008:1 ratio it's mixed with. (2oz per 10 gallons)

Talk to Terry at Dyson on it. So far,I think, Fp60 is the only add (for gas) he pimps. so far it does not effect UOA either in bearing areas for example like most adds. Cleaning part is only the top of pistion and rings (but will take a long time) Better off with LC or ARX.

Fp will clean and be combustion enhancer along with adding lubricity to the fuel.

If it is cleaning you will see lower insolubles readings, lower soot/solids, nitration, and oxidation. Means it is cleaning and keeping it clean and helping burn...So far FP has saved me money on fuel. UCL does the almost the samething; but, for me it is more money per gallon.

I'm simply very skeptical on it.

Of all the people crying BS when I told people I was getting better mpg running about the same ratio of acetone in my gas, you still see the random post on TN of someone showing they picked up a consistant mpg, or three with it so...

I'm simply very skeptical on it.

Of all the people crying BS when I told people I was getting better mpg running about the same ratio of acetone in my gas, you still see the random post on TN of someone showing they picked up a consistant mpg, or three with it so...

I agree I was too. I know that is has paid for itself with MPG gains. I still would talk to terry on it since I am not the oil guru here. I know some about oils but fuel, nope. I only starting using it from bob people and from him.