Sc430 Cnbc Review 8/11/03

ooo

Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I've read the posts from the last year or so. I'm a proud owner of a 2002 dark green SC430! Looks best shiny and clean! 2 years old with 14K miles. By far the best car I have ever owned and an incredible value. From day one I was fair to okay with the Bridgestone run flats and had always thought about changing to non run flats... The ride has gotten noiseier, less grip, worse as the tires have worn... My dealer in Virginia recommends non-run flat Michelin Pilot Sport AS and a tire repair kit, however they don't know anything about an upgraded suspension... ???

I think Lexus is only making that available in the UK and Europe? Has anyone in the states upgraded the suspension and the tires at a US Lexus dealer?

I understand the 2003 comes with non runflats and an upgraded suspension..... just trying to determine if i should just replace the tires with non run flats, or do the suspension also, or maybe just think about a new convertible..... I like the electric hard top, but a fabric one is okay as long as i can have a hard top available.... The SC430 is my third Lexus. As far as reliability, longevity.... LEXUS is second to none.... Best/reliable quality value high end cars ever made.

An FYI for all the SC430 owners.... I work from home and have CNBC on all day. Channel 355 on DirecTV. They've been reviewing convertibles and roadsters since June. They've already reviewed the Jag convertible, Mercedes cabriolet, Porshe Carrera, the new Chrysler Crossfire, Audi TT, and some others. The car review was pre-empted by a Bush news conference, so is now scheduled for Monday 8/11/03. Normally the cars are reviwed on a Monday by a hottie from Car and driver or one of those mags, they make mention all week, the this coming Monday they do a 10 minute full featured review by actual non car people... a male and female host Michelle and Bill from the CNBC afternoon show... I think it'll be intersting to see what they think of the SC430 after driving all those other new cruisers and roadsters... They grade looks, ride, value, convenience, power, handling, etc. Also it'll be interesting to see if Lexus loans them an SC430 with non run flats or run flats and overall what they think of the car.....