99 Seats In A 92?

LRP_LS400

will seats from a 99LS400 fit into a 92LS400?

I've owned both a 90 LS and a 00 LS concurrently -- used to park them side by side in our garage. The interior layout of the 90 LS (identical to the 92 LS) seemed very different than my 00 LS (similar to the 99 LS). The 98-00 LS front seats are "armchair" height while the 90-94 LS front seats are much lower. The cabin size of the 98-00 (actually, the 95-00 LS) is substantially larger and taller than the 90-94 LS.

The way I describe it is that one sits "in" the seats of a 90-94 LS but "on" the seats of a 98-00 LS. They are very different seating positions.

I suspect that your head would be firmly pushed into the headliner if you put the much taller seats of a 98-00 LS in a 90-94 LS.

i tried contacting that guy but no reply yet, my interior is the charcoal grey. thanks for the help guys, i'm just in desperate need of a new seat

Seats for sell on Ebay. Not mine. Just trying to help.

http://tinyurl.com/gwa83

from the picture do you think its really brown like described or does it look some what grey?