How To Unsubscribe To This *bleep*

jimmy1

Fair enough. I'm not defending his odd (to put it politely) way of dealing with his situation but I have wondered myself on occasion why I sometimes receive numerous e-mails in succession about the same thread, when in the e-mail itself it states that only one will be sent until I visit the forum again. Now I know that this is SOP when a particular thread is generating a lot of action over a short period of time. Thanks for the explanation.

Please don't group me in with the likes of Jimmy1. I asked a legitimate question and got a reasonable answer....end of story.

He's just kiding lol

It looks like he posted another "unsubscribe" posting, apologizing for his "misuse" of the forum...I think we got to him...

Yep, and his issue has been solved.

Like I told you the last three times, the only possible way you could be recieving emails is because YOU selected to recieve them. The system DOES NOT send you emails unless you request them, and I believe there is an unsubscribe link within the email. There is nothing we can do to help you, we've already told you what you need to do. Now you need to do it. You post in here complaining and then you never come back to read what we've written.

I can understand that you're frustrated, but that gives you no right to come in here and be profane. We've told you how to fix your problem time and time again. Add the email the messages come from to your email's spam filter or do what Blake says if you can't figure this out.

Post what your password is and I will go into your account myself and shut the damn thing off. Jesus.