Speakers In The Dash

this might have been posted b4....but im kindda new......but what are the speakers size in the dash of a 93 ES 300??? and where can i find replacements???? please help.......im redoing my car.....and those are the last link i need.....

factory head unit(i took out the factory amp and found all the wires myself..imma ex ciruit city roadshop employee..lol..i know i know)

polk componets in the front

polk 6x9 in the rear

memphis 3004 for the inside (50x4)

memphis 1000d for the subs (1100 x1)

2 kicker comp crv's 12 in dual 4 ohm

just something to ride around in...i love good sound..but im getting older....realy not into the boom boom anymore..lol...lata guys...and to all who help me in my quest..thanks :cheers:

Sorry I don't know what sized the speakers are. But if you don't mind I have a couple of questions for you. Where did you put your amps? under the seat or both in the back Also do you know how the front 3 speakers are wired? Did you leave in the orginal wiring or did you take it all out and just used the back of the stock radio for the signal?

Thanks

PS How do you plan on powering the dash speakers?

i builted a amp rack in for the back.....i took out that dumb ski bag thing from the rear and mounted my rack there....from my past insall days i bypassed the factory amp....one side of the amp is signal in(from the radio)..the other is signal out(to ur speakers)..i used my old trusty speaker tester..a 9volt battery with a wire comming from each lead(i solider them in).....and popped them to find out which wires went to which speakers.....now....lexus make all speakers in that dayum car common grounded....meaning that all the speakersgrounds are hooked together at that amp plug.....if u look on the pins of that plug....5 is for front left...6 is front right...13 is rear left....14 is rear right.....(on mines atleast)..remember..they are common grounded...and the front dash speakers..those dayum things work off the radio by themselfs i thing....but u can drop the wires right there ..run new ones..if u remove the speakers and look in the hole...its a str8 drop for the new wires to ur amp...........peace :cheers: